Senior Engineer, Construction
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid Working).
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella
These Construction roles are to undertake home office construction input to various Eni projects which include Oil, Gas and CCS Projects.
- Pipeline construction and associated activities
- Traffic flow planning and management
- Constructability review and preparation of Constructability report
- Evaluation of construction man hours and preliminary construction cost to support cost estimation activities
- Preparation of Construction Execution Plan
- Evaluation of Construction Manhours
- Definition of scope of works related to construction activities for contractors Main responsibilities:
- Ensure that project team is fully appraised of the Construction implications of design decisions
- Ensure that Constructability Program is carried out during the project phases and provides suitable input to ensure that the project can be efficiently progressed and is safe to build, as well as cost efficient and maintainable
- Prepare and issue Construction engineering documents according to project schedule Ensure accuracy of Construction manhours estimation
- Relevant Engineering Degree/Certification (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
- Demonstrable experience in the Oil & Gas industry related to onshore pipelines and/or offshore facilities as well as experience of construction either on site or home office support
- Previous experience on Eni construction activities would be advantageous