Senior Engineer, Construction
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid Working). After an initial period at the Basingstoke office and home working the role will move to the Point of Ayr site at Liverpool Bay (Cheshire/Welsh border) where the role will become more site orientated in the long term.
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella
This role is to undertake home office construction input to LBA CCS Transport & Storage Project is part of the HyNet Northwest Project which aims to transform a region of the UK into the world’s first low carbon industrial cluster by 2030.
The Liverpool Bay Decommissioning Project is a crucial Project whose
successful execution is required to support the Liverpool Bay CCS Project.
- Degree in Engineering or science discipline preferred
- Experience of constructability reviews and analysis for UK projects Experience of permit application processes and approvals
- Experience of providing construction input to the front end engineering phases of design for chemical engineering development projects
- Experience of the estimation of construction manhours based on engineering deliverables and project schedules
- Experience of ‘on site’ construction management activities