£75 an hour. Limited Company
6 months duration.
The position will be based in Leatherhead, but working from home will be considered and the role is expected to have some international travel. Although the position is full-time, part-time working could be considered for the right candidate..
The candidate should have at least 15 years of experience in a senior Operations Management position , several of those in an OIM role or similar – preferable with FPSOs.
Offshore operations specialist to provide input to the design for a large turret moored gas FPSO located offshore Australia.
The key objectives of the position include:
• Minimise the manning of the facility
• Minimise the personnel risk exposure
• Negating reactive repair & maintenance by optimising campaign & shutdown maintenance through design
• Delivering system availability requirements & maintaining design production throughput to support project reliability & maintainability targets
• Minimising operating costs to maximise project value over Field Life by reducing life cycle OPEX