View all jobs
Workload & Proposals Specialist - Basingstoke / hybrid working patternBasingstoke, Hampshire
Workload & Proposals Specialist (Basingstoke / hybrid working pattern)
Office Location: Basingstoke
Duration: 6-12 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella
- Ensure the completeness and correctness of forecast data related to the acquired projects, prospects and proposals in liaison with technical and project management departments.
- Monitor and control the workload status of the UK Branch and prepare reporting for company Management.
- Support the preparation of the company Business Plan and quarterly forecast updates.
- Creating and checking Monthly workload forecasts for UK Branch;
- Prospect and proposal control including preparation and issuing of all UK contract proposals as well as management of work orders;
- The use of the internal workload management tool for the monitoring and updating of Prospects, Proposals, Contract Management and Job Account forecasting.
- Assist in the preparation of Strategic Plan, Business Reporting and the UK branch Quarterly forecasts;
- Definition and monitoring of infrastructural budgets
- Degree in Engineering or science discipline preferred
- Experience in Engineering and Project Management in Oil and Gas field.
- Adaptable and motivated
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Data analysis experience
- Agile and adaptable to in working with new software systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Good presentation skills;
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong excel skills including
- Pivot tables
- Basic excel formulas (SUMIF / LOOKUP / SORTING)
- Conditional formatting
- Good Organisational Skill
- Good communication skills
- Competent in handling large volumes of data.
- Attention to detail