Optimisation Coordinator (Production)
Mold, Cheshire. On the Liverpool Bay CCUS Project.
The Optimisation Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of a range of offshore topsides brownfield modifications work scopes for a major operator.
Key responsibility is to ensure projects are delivered in a safe, cost effective and timely manner, while ensuring cost control, reporting, planning, risk controls and other project engineering functions are completed.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities (principal duties, responsibilities and accountabilities):
- • Collaborate with HSEC, Engineering and Operations Teams to ensure safety, operability and maintainability, environmental and production requirements are delivered.
- • Take ownership of assigned projects to ensure that they are delivered to cost and schedule in line with the company management system.
- • Propose, collate and review potential production optimisation projects and champion their implementation where appropriate.
- • Coordinate stakeholder inputs to complete and clarify scope requirements
- • Coordinate project costs preparation and review and preparation of business case / AFE
- • Ensure planning and reporting of projects is adequate along with contractor liaison and coordination
- • Ongoing monitoring of project costs and schedule, ensuring that growth is captured and appropriate schedule is maintained
- • Liaise with the EPC Contractor in the execution of work and ensure that all design changes are reviewed and approved by the change control process
- • Review and approve construction workpacks for implementation
- • Identify and coordinate all activities through to close-out
- • Possible visits to offshore and onshore site locations
- • Interface with EPC Contractor and operations personnel at remote offices when required
Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
Excellent multidiscipline knowledge in Brownfield Engineering