Senior Process Engineer
Based in Woking (hybrid working)
The role is outside IR35 and we invite Limited Companies to engage.
Services to be supported during the duration of the contract are detailed below. A requirement to undertake additional services shall be mutually agreed by way of contract amendment:
- Produce/rerun the Process Simulation model HYSYM.
- Produce/update Process Simulation Report
- Process modelling update
- Produce/update Process Basis of Design
- Produce/update H&MB mark up
- Produce/update BFD
- Produce/update PFD's & UFD’s
- Produce/update Equipment List
- Produce/mark-up P&ID mark up (PDF mark up only)
- Process/update Data Sheets Update
- Produce/update Process Calculations
- Produce/update Cause & Effect Chart
Services should be provided, within the agreed schedule, to produce the following deliverables. Where required as part of project specific works, specific clients and durations will be called off as part of the purchase order. Key deliverables to include:
- Simulation Report
- Process Basis of Design
- PFD's & UFD’s
- Equipment List
- Process Data Sheets
- Cause & Effect Chart
- Documents will be checked for quality, completeness and accuracy to ensure they meet both client’s quality and acceptance criteria and the end client’s requirements. Correction and resubmission of deliverables will be required where this is not the case.