CIVIL ENGINEER Permanent Role based in Basingstoke
You will be responsible for acting as a Civil Engineer on projects supporting the Civil Project Discipline Lead Engineer.
As a member of the Engineering Team you will be responsible for:
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Undertaking the competent engineering analysis and design of civil and structural works in accordance with Company procedures, standards and plans, and international standards and codes of practice.
- Projects will vary from Feasibility phase through Basic Design and FEED to Detailed Design and Construction. Projects can be relevant to onshore/offshore oil/gas production facilities, LNG, CCS and renewables production facilities.
- Experience of civil and structural engineering covering foundation design and steel structures design with an emphasis on the onshore oil and gas industry.
- Have experience in the use of American and ideally European civil/structural design codes; and have used software analysis and design packages such as STAADPro or SAP2000.
- BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering. Ideally with ambitions of becoming a Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (MICE) or Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (MIStructE) or equivalent relevant Institution.