Rotating Mechanical Engineer Staines London 20 months+
We have a need for a Rotating Mechanical Engineer on an ADNOC PMC Project team based in the Staines area for a circa 20 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of £60.00 per hour
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The Rotating Mechanical Engineer is to form part of the ADNOC PMC team for an onshore LNG FEED.
As Rotating Mechanical Engineer you are to provide a PMC oversight and guidance service to ADNOC for the FEED of a greenfield LNG production facility
Experience of working on prior ADNOC projects would be an advantage.
- Experience working rotating equipment in LNG service.
- Candidate must be proficient in MS teams and standard MS office software.
- The work is a LNG FEED working as PMC for a major oil and gas client in a subcontractors office.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent from an accredited university with a minimum of fifteen (15+) years of relevant experience in the offshore/onshore Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry, including minimum (5) years (preferred) in GCC region.
- At least five (5) years of experience in similar position in a mega Oil & Gas or Petrochemical projects (project value more than 5 billion), managing team of Specialists, Senior Engineers and Engineers.
- Desirable - PMC experience.
Please send a cv in MS Word and advise on availability