Piping Materials Engineer Staines London, 20 months+
We have a need for a Piping Engineer on an ADNOC PMC Project team based in the Staines area for a circa 20 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of £47.00 per hour
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The Piping Engineer is to form part of the ADNOC PMC team for an onshore LNG FEED.
As Piping Engineer you are to provide a PMC oversight and guidance service to ADNOC for the FEED of a greenfield LNG production facility
- Come from a Piping Materials background
- Candidate must LNG FEED experience
- The work is a LNG FEED working as PMC for a major oil and gas client in a subcontractors office.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university with a minimum of fifteen (15+) years of relevant experience in the offshore/onshore Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry, including minimum (5) years (preferred) in GCC region.
- Desirable - PMC experience.