View all jobs
Project Lead Planning Engineer StainesStaines, .
Project Lead Planning Engineer
Candidate must have evident LNG or Gas Processing / Gas Plant project experience
ADNOC PMC Project for a circa 20 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £60.00 per hour
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The Project Lead Planning Engineer is to form part of the ADNOC PMC team for an onshore LNG FEED.
The Project Lead Planner reports to the Project Controls Manager and responsibilities include, to:
Experience of working on prior ADNOC projects would be an advantage.
- Maintain schedule coding structure and check correct application in P6
- Assure integrity of the schedule – durations, logic, milestones
- Schedule analysis and critical path and communication to project management
- Co-ordination of the weekly and monthly update cycles for schedule and progress
- Update and maintain Level 1, 2 and Level 3 schedules for project reports
- Update and maintain progress curves for project reporting
- Co-ordination of discipline and area reviews of schedule and progress to confirm accuracy of information and forecasts
- Schedule management to assure alignment of all schedules and resolve interface issues
- Correct use of the planning and progress systems
- Provide progress measurement function for all phases of the project
- Review of schedule and progress reporting for consolidation and input to project reports.
- Provide schedule impacts for change control
- Baseline maintenance