Senior Engineer, Static Mechanical
Basingstoke (Hybrid Working)
Worker Status – PAYE/Umbrella only
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Please send a cv in MS Word and advise on your availability
- Technical knowledge of design methodologies, manufacturing and testing techniques for columns, pressure vessels, heat transfer equipment and storage tanks.
- Good understanding of International pressure vessel codes, particular ASME VII Division 1.
- Working knowledge of API 650, API 660 & IOGP S-614, API 661 & IOGP S-710, API 662, WRC 537 and TEMA.
- Experience of producing mechanical data sheets/drawings, material requisitions, technical evaluations and commodity specifications.
- BEng Mechanical Engineer
- Intergraph – PVElite & Tank
- Experience within the Oil and Gas refinery industries
- Good communication skills