Backlog Reduction Support Lead (Liverpool Bay)
Based in Northop, Wales (Cheshire border)
The role is outside IR35 and we invite Limited Companies to engage.
- Plan and coordinate the liquidation of offshore maintenance backlog, primarily at Douglas and the Satellites
- Develop plans and schedules for the offshore Backlog campaign team to execute.
- Support the offshore team in raising and managing deferrals for Safety Critical Maintenance (SCM) that has not been executed within the required period, in line with existing Company policy and procedures.
- Responsible for review of submitted maintenance history for quality & completeness and updating of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to manage work order and notification status to achieve the objective of overall backlog reduction.
- Develop plans and schedules to reduce maintenance backlog of targeted equipment ensuring full integration into the asset plans.
- Provide guidance and support to offshore backlog liquidation team in executing planned maintenance.
- Liaise with Douglas offshore scheduler and assist with raising deferrals for SCM that has not been executed within the specified time frame.
- Liaise with Douglas offshore scheduler and assist with raising Maintenance Change Requests for SCM activities not deemed as non-SCM as determined and supported by Technical Authority Functions.
- Carry out quality assurance of collected data (new or updated) before input into CMMS
- Take the lead in all aspects of CMMS backlog management projects including continuous improvement activities, MCR’s and Deferrals.
- Support the Douglas platform offshore team in developing plans to reduce maintenance back log.
- Custodian of backlog liquidation tracking database
- Develop, maintain and manage interface between Maintenance & Operation team and discipline Technical Authority functions.
- Support the Co-ordinator in liaising with various functions at Liverpool Bay Asset (with the support of Field, Production, Planning and Improvement Asset Integrity Manager and collaborators) to agree joint maintenance data recording and improvements activities.
- Carry out or participate in CMMS planning and coordination of compliance with maintenance requirements ensuring feedback with system efficiency.
- Input maintenance data into CMMS and support the execution of planned PM, Deferral procedure and Maintenance Change Requests.
- Support the achievement of Backlog reduction KPIs and their implementation as per Company Standards
- Support with resource planning, team building and the up keeping of technical excellence in the Maintenance team
- Support the Coordinator with regular communication updates related to progress and deliverables
- To ensure adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures and standards