Location: Basingstoke IHybrid Working)
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE/Umbrella only
Client operates a Smart Working policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
· Experience in FEED and Detail Engineering projects for Oil&Gas (onshore/offshore) or other Energy Businesses
· Capability to design using AutoCAD 2-D (2018 onwards), BricsCAD (20.2) and Dialux
· Able to check 3D models
· Needs to participates actively on Model Reviews as and when required
· Ability to produce design work in conformance with applicable codes and standards
· Production of electrical installation design including plant layout, power, lighting and earthing, substation layout, power and cabling routing, electrical bulks generation (MTO).
· Drafting of SLDs and Protection & Metering diagrams
· Ability to liaise design interface issues with other disciplines typically piping and civils
· Interact with Lead Engineers / Engineers for drafting inputs
· Checks works of other designers for accuracy, completeness and / or conformance flow, related data and coordination with other discipline’s work
· Prepares and Checks MTO in connection with the drawings of his/her assigned project
· Function as checker for discipline deliverables per instruction from Lead Designer / Engineer
· Ability to produce deliverables on schedule, of the correct quality and technical content.
· Fully conversant with ICT tools (e.g. Microsoft Office/ TEAMS)
·Minimum HND/HNC level qualification in an engineering discipline