View all jobs
2 x Construction Managers - LeatherheadLeatherhead, Surrey
2 x Construction Managers
LNG FEED Project for a circa 18 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £65 per hour.
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the Offices in Leatherhead.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
"FEED design of the Gas Increment and Gas / Oil Separation projects. Candidates shall have previous construction support experience for FEED design work, including:
Previous FEED experience in a similar role is essential.
- Providing Inputs to the Project Execution Strategy
- Development of the construction execution plan
- Providing input in the development of the project schedule
- Preparing and developing the project modularisation strategy
- Conduct site visits as and when required
- Developing the project path of construction
- Develop organisation charts and staffing plans for the execute phase
- Developing temporary construction facility requirements
- Technical reviews of contractor bid submissions
- Development of site plans for execution phases of the project
- Prepare and conduct the project constructability workshop(s)
- Participate in project risk reviews
- Provide construction input to the various engineering disciplines
- Develop the project completions strategy.