Structural Integrity Engineer (Perm) - Hybrid Working
Fixed term 12 Months contract basis located in Aberdeen, UK.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Assist the Structural Integrity Team Lead with the ongoing implementation of the Structural Integrity Management System, RBI and scheduling of inspection tasks.
- Develop and take ownership for the development of structural inspection workscopes in accordance with RBI inspection schedule and classification requirements across multiple assets.
- Development and update of the structural inspection plan
- Review of structural anomalies and anomaly management.
- Develop structural annual reports
- Engage with the operations team for structural integrity assessments
- Involvement under guidance from senior engineers with structural assurance activities to include;
- Structural integrity assessments
- Dropped object reviews
- Structural engineering assessment
- Structural surveys
- Involvement in failure investigations
- Assist structural technical authority with the annual review of structural performance standards.
- Engineering degree in Civil/Structural Engineering preferred
- Familiarity with Classification rules for inspection would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with Structural RBI systems
- Familiarity with NDE techniques and their application
- Familiarity with structural repair techniques
- Experience working within Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to write technical documents
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Ability to investigate and interpret data
- Ability to be responsive and open to changing circumstances
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A competitive base salary
- Pension Scheme – Standard Life - 3.5% Employee / 7% Employer
- UK Healthcare – AXA
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Personal Accident insurance
- Life Assurance (3x Base Salary)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Employee Lifestyle Benefits Scheme
- 30 days plus 3 public holiday entitlement
- Plus, much more