LNG FEED Project for a circa 19 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man to be confirmed so please include candidates rate.
Candidate must have evident LNG or Gas Processing / Gas Plant project experience
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the KBR Offices in Leatherhead.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The senior planner reports to the project controls manager and responsibilities include, to:
• Maintain schedule coding structure and check correct application in P6
• Assure integrity of the schedule – durations, logic, milestones
• Schedule analysis and critical path and communication to project management
• Co-ordination of the weekly and monthly update cycles for schedule and progress
• Update and maintain Level 1, 2 and Level 3 schedules for project reports
• Update and maintain progress curves for project reporting
• Co-ordination of discipline and area reviews of schedule and progress to confirm accuracy of information and forecasts
• Schedule management to assure alignment of all schedules and resolve interface issues
• Correct use of the planning and progress systems
• Provide progress measurement function for all phases of the project
• Review of schedule and progress reporting for consolidation and input to project reports.
• Provide schedule impacts for change control
• Baseline maintenance