Senior Document Controller
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid working)
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
: 6 months plus
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella (INSIDE IR35)
- Manage Projects documentation and the formal communications, in line with agreed procedures.
- Manage and control the application used for document control (EDAM)
- Manage and co-ordinate the handover of the final documentation to the client
- Manage the Sharefolder
- Degree or relevant experience in Oil & Gas and Document Control (preferably Oil & Gas)
- EDAM – Document Control System
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Intermediate knowledge of Arabic would be helpful