12 months plus (likely to be much longer)
London Victoria (hybrid working)
£300pd INSIDE IR35
To co-ordinate multi-discipline activities and inputs throughout the Pre-Award Procurement cycle from the development of enquiry documents, through bid evaluation, pre-award negotiations, preparation of contracts for execution, their subsequent implementation and amendments.
Key responsibilities cover the following areas:
- Preparation of Procurement contract strategy documents
- Preparation of Procurement tender enquiry documents.
- Undertake formal bid clarifications and evaluations.
- Involvement in pre-award negotiations.
- Prepare award recommendation and contracts for execution.
- Implementation /amendment of Contracts as appropriate.
|Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To implement and properly follow all Procurement procedures and policies.
- To liaise with operations and administration personnel in order to prepare and develop appropriate contractual strategy and documentation for tender and negotiation processes.
- To commercially evaluate bids and co-ordinate the technical evaluations of tenders. Assist in assessing the impact of contract exceptions in order to produce recommendation for award of contract, in accordance with agreed time schedules.
- To participate in meetings both internal and external to resolve areas of conflict of a contractual and commercial nature.
- To assist in the negotiation of terms and conditions and determine the extent of risks and liabilities that may be involved and concisely describe such risks to assist in management decisions.
- To follow execution of contract advise on the interpretation of contract terms.
- To file procurement process documents accurately ready for audit.
- To liaise with external suppliers and service companies to maintain an awareness of market conditions and to ensure an effective service from them.
- To ensure compliance with company and legislative procedures and required directives throughout all activities.
- To implement any other reasonable request from the Procurement Coordinator and Procurement Manager.
- To ensure adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures and standards.
- To fully comply with client Code of Ethics and Law 231 principles.
|Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in a Business or Commercial subject (preferred).
|Required Experience and Technical Competencies:
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP, electronic tendering systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Oil and Gas industry experience required.
- Pre-award procurement experience (5-15 years) for oil and gas drilling and operations, EPC (engineering, procurement and construction), decommissioning, including proven negotiation skills and proven experience in undertaking contract evaluations.