Electrical design engineer required to support the development of hydrogen electrolyser modules.
12 months plus
£55ph Ltd Co - if higher rate sought, this may be possible.
Leatherhead - hybrid working and fully remote working possible
The work will include support to the development of the following deliverables as directed by the Client team:
- Electrical design guidelines and practices development considering the NA standards.
- MV/LV Equipment Specifications.
- Electrical Schematics.
- Load Lists.
- Earthing & Lightning design and calculations.
- LV Cables sizing.
- DC Busbar Sizing.
- Electrical materials list (BOM).
- Manufacturers Technical Tabulations.
- Manufacturers Technical Documentation Review.
- Electrical Studies preparation/review (short circuit, load flow, power quality, arc flash).
It would be good to also demonstrate experience for EMC studies and Protection coordination.
Experience in development of electrical schematics, use of software such as WSCAD, ETAP and Powerfactory as well experience working with Canadian, North American and IEC standards.
The role is available for remote working or hybrid working.