Technical Bid Evaluation Coordinator - Agency - 12 Months - Basingstoke (Hybrid working)
Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE /Umbrella (Hybrid working)
Hybrid working pattern. 2 days in office one week, 3 at home, and vice versa the following week.
The Company operates a Smart Working policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
- Coordinate a team of technical specialists in charge of the execution of the technical bid evaluation (TBE) relevant to the tenders of:
- Three (3) company provides item (CPI) (line pipe and bends, offshore power cable, ICSS).
- Onshore pipeline Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation contract.
- Offshore facilities (platforms and pipeline) Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation contract.
- Onshore treatment plant Engineering, Construction contract
- Proven competence relevant to:
- The procurement cycle of the subject commodities (CPI)
- The design of onshore and offshore facilities and knowledge of the relevant execution activities and sequences.
- Support the Program Manager to set up a proper schedule of the TBE execution.
- Set up, coordinate and attend the meeting with vendors, ensure their execution in an effective way.
- Accountable for the timely production of the deliverables of the TBE (clarification meeting note, deviation register, technical evaluation report, etc)
- Ensure the interface with other company and/or third party departments involved in the TBE (HSE, Procurement, etc)
- Availability for business trips in London.
- Previous experience in the role as CPI tender engineering coordinator.
- Previous experience in the role as EPC(I) tender engineering coordinator.
- Knowledge of design issues for CO2 treatment facilities