Provision of company secretarial services to both the Eni UK Business Unit and the wider Eni Group under the guidance of the Head of Corporate Affairs.
Key responsibilities cover the following areas:
- Company Secretarial Services
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Project Work
|Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Company Secretarial Services – Assistance in the provision of core company secretarial services to UK incorporated/managed companies of the Eni Group including preparation of board/shareholder documentation, minutes of meetings, attending meetings as required and various matters related to statutory accounts.
- Corporate Governance and Compliance – Assistance in the provision of corporate governance and compliance matters for UK incorporated/managed companies of the Eni Group including maintenance of statutory records and books, corporate filings, maintenance of internal/external databases, support to the activities of Eni UK Compliance Committee etc.
- Corporate Restructuring – Assistance in the provision of general company secretarial support in relation to the corporate restructuring activities of the Eni UK Business Unit and the wider Eni Group including liquidations, strike-offs, capital restructuring and corporate re-organisations.
- Project Work – General assistance to both the Head of Corporate Affairs and the Legal Manager on ad-hoc projects of the Eni UK Business Unit and the wider Eni Group as they arise from time to time including work related to corporate acquisitions, review of constitutional documents, dissentients registers and payments into court, etc.
- To ensure adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures and standards.
- To fully comply with the HSE Critical roles should your position contain any HSE Critical tasks / duties. Please refer to the UK HSE IMS C1-SYS-01 – HSE Critical Roles – accessible via the Eni UK Intranet
- To fully comply with Eni Code of Ethics and Law 231 principles.
|Main Interfaces (relationships):
INTERNAL (company, no reporting line):
- Legal Manager and Head of Corporate Affairs
- The Eni UK Legal department and other Eni UK client departments such as Finance and Control, HRO and Procurement.
- The wider Eni Group in Milan/Rome and across the world including, in particular, (i) overseas offices of Eni UK incorporated/managed companies and (ii) other Eni Group company secretarial functions including Rome and Amsterdam.
- Companies House.
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, notaries, accountants and registrars both in the UK and abroad.
|Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Strong academic record (degree preferable).
- Required Experience and Technical Competencies (relevant experience and technical skills):
- Part or full ICSA or similar/equivalent qualification (Desirable)
- Extensive company secretarial experience (8 years plus) of complex corporate organisations/structures (Desirable).
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas/Energy Sector (Desirable)
- Knowledge of company secretarial software (eg. Blueprint). (Essential)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word (Essential)
- Strong company secretarial skills/knowledge (Essential)