Permanent staff Electrical Engineer Basingstoke Hampshire
Competitive salary in the region of £42k and company benefits
Hybrid working available
Please not this is a permanent role please do not apply if you seek a contract role.
As a member of the engineering team at the Company UK Branch you will be responsible for:
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Acting as technical engineer on projects and engineering activities.
- Undertaking the competent engineering analysis and design of electrical systems in accordance with Company procedures, standards and plans, and international standards and codes of practice.
- Undertaking short term visits to a wide range of operating site and geographic regional offices worldwide.
- Ensuring all activities necessary to guarantee the design of a ‘safe’ plant are performed.
- Relevant degree or equivalent industry experience accredited by a recognised professional institution.
- Experience of electrical engineering for large industrial facilities, either in operations, maintenance or design would be advantageous for this position.
- To be able to manage their time to effectively manage work activities ensuring that the goals and requirements of the work are met and that issues are effectively communicated and resolved.
- Being aware of and able to evaluate the effect of new/modified legislation on plant design and performance.
- Ability to provide technical innovation, provide critical thought and a keenness to move the company forward in terms of continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of English