SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Perm)
Perm Role (Hybrid working, 3 days office 2 at home)
Please advise availability and salary sought ideally
- Ensuring installation integrity, reliability, availability and maintainability of electrical and control equipment are optimized, so that production targets can be achieved.
- Co-ordination with operations personnel for planned and corrective maintenance of Electrical equipment. Upgrade of redundant equipment.
- Ensuring, by audit, that switching of LV and HV is in accordance with operational procedures, safety principles, legal requirements and that all registers are maintained accurately.
- Implement, integrate and review planned maintenance programs in order to meet statutory and vendor requirements. Update and revise.
- Maintain comprehensive records of performance, trends and failures.
- Co-ordinate all electrical third-party support performs in accordance with the statutory regulations, company policy, contract deliverables.
- Ensures all electrical equipment in hazardous areas is maintained in accordance with BS EN 60079.
- Support the Technical Authority as required.
- The listing of main responsibilities and main duties is not necessarily exhaustive and may be changed at management discretion to reflect the needs of the company.
- Provide Electrical guidance & support to onshore & offshore personnel.
- Review & comment on documents issued by DCC (IDC).
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Extensive experience of electrical maintenance in the Oil and Gas industry.
- A proven track record of delivering Electrical scopes in an offshore environment.
- Experience of Maintenance Management Systems, Performance Standards.
- Educated to HND or equivalent standard in Electrical Engineering.
- Member of a relevant professional engineering institution (IET) would be an advantage.
- Computer literate and familiarity with software-based maintenance systems.
- Good analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work as a team member and communicate effectively with onshore and offshore staff at all levels.
- Offshore survival and medical desirable.