Senior Engineer, Planning and Cost
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid working)
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Duration: 12 months plus
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status – PAYE / Umbrella (INSIDE IR35)
• Preparing project WBS and CBS.
• Detailed scheduling of project activities and support for budget/forecast preparation.
• Preparing project progress and cost reports.
• Integrating contractors’ schedules into the project master schedule and identifying critical path activities.
• Checking physical progress and actual costs against plans and budgets, supporting the estimate to complete.
• Plan and control of procurement and contract plans, preparation of contractual procedures/specs, support to contract administration.
• Performing earned value analysis
Skills / Qualifications:
Relevant experience as a Planning and Cost Engineer, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry Fluency in written and spoken English, Italian language skills would be beneficial
Software used: Primavera P6, MS Project