Senior Civil Engineer on an LNG FEED Project , Leathehead, 6 months +, Hybrid working
Senior Engineer on an LNG FEED Project for an initial 6 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £55.00 per hour.
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the in Leatherhead. Hybrid working may be possible with two days remote.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
As a Senior Engineer - Civil, you will support the lead related preparation of engineering deliverables within the scope assigned:
o Design basis, material and construction specifications
o Ability to independently perform engineering studies and produce recommendation reports
o Familiarity with American and Euro norm design codes and standards
o Coordinate, direct and review analysis/calculations, typically
- Structures - buildings, equipment support structures, pipe racks, culverts/bridges, earth retaining structures
- Foundations – shallow, piled as appropriate
- Civil infrastructure - site preparation earthworks, roads
o Preparing material take-offs
The work will involve liaising with other disciplines, client and 3rd party contractors and coordinating and working with project team members across global offices to deliver the tasks within allotted timelines and budgets.
• Degree in Civil Engineering Design with min 15 years in oil and gas industry
• Experience of modular design – transportation and lifting conditions
• Proficient in Civil/Structural design software such as StaadPro, Mat3D, Foundation3D
• Experience in working with both structural steel and concrete
• Experience in using AutoCAD or similar drafting software for producing engineering sketches
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks
• Ability to work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Ability to work in an office based role