Lead estimators on an LNG FEED Project for an initial 6 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £70.00 per hour.
Leatherhead. Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 remote.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The lead estimator reports to the project controls manager and responsibilities include, to:
Develop preliminary or definitive estimates for projects by using processes, labour availability and productivity, and material prices based on historical data.
• Tabulates cost studies, cash flows, and prospect analysis.
• Establishes priorities and delegates assignments for the completion of task(s).
• Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices.
• May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance.
• Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of estimating procedures to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy
· Relevant number of years industry experience is preferred.
· Detailed understanding and use of Microsoft Excel
· Detailed understanding and use of ACCE (Aspen Capital Cost Estimator)Microsoft Excel