Senior Engineer, Construction
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid Working, 2 days office, 3 remote working).
EniProgetti is wholly owned by Eni, the global energy company. EniProgetti performs a key role developing projects and providing expert engineering support to Eni businesses worldwide. The company has an integrated operation office in the UK in Basingstoke.
EniProgetti is currently helping to lead Eni in the energy transition from traditional business areas with decarbonised solutions such as CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) to innovative project such as renewables, hydrogen, etc.
The offce is a landmark feature on Basing View in central Basingstoke, with ample free parking and only a five-minute walk from the mainline railway station.
This is an exciting time in the UK and international energy business with the opportunity to develop skills and capabilities in new technologies on dynamic projects as Eni is committed to move towards a ‘net zero’ future. If you want to be part of driving this change, join us.
Client operates a SmartWorking policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure location and this 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, they expect a minimum of 60% home working to be available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status - INSIDE IR35 Umbrella/PAYE
- Constructability review and preparation of Constructability report;
- Onshore installation studies, Methodologies and preparation of
- Evaluation of Onshore execution, schedule and fabrication man hours;
- Preliminary construction cost to support cost estimation activities;
- Preparation of Construction Execution Plan and Evaluation of
- Preparation of Construction procedures and construction project
- Definition of scope of works related to construction activities for
- Technical Bid evaluation
- Ensure that project design team is fully appraised of the Construction
implications of design decisions
- Ensure that Constructability Program is carried out during the project
phases and provides suitable input to ensure that the project is efficiently
and safely buildable, as well as cost efficient and maintainable.
- Prepare and issue Construction engineering documents according to
Ensure accuracy of Construction manhours estimation
Relevant Engineering Degree/Certification (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical
Demonstratable experience in the Oil & Gas industry related to onshore and/or
Demonstratable construction experience either on site or home office support
Required knowledge, technical and professional skills:
- Onshore Execution, Installation, Fabrication and Delivery,
Commissioning, Fabrication Strategies, Multi-disciplinary Interface
- Documentation management, Site Management, Contract
- Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Health of Site Management
- Project Management: Project Feasibility, Close-Out Report
Preparation, Project Management methodologies and techniques,
Previous experience on Eni construction activities would be advantageous