We require a Lead Automation Engineer on an Offshore Platform Project for an initial 12 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £55.00 per hour. (negotiable)
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the Offices in Leatherhead. Hybrid working may be possible with two days remote.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
Proven experience in designing control systems for Offshore platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience in the following areas:
• Responsible for SAS system design and integration
• Participate in fire and gas safety reviews.
• System design of process, utility, and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
• Follow-up system design for equipment packages and electrical automation system
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation; participate in test activities/FAT.
• Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, and client
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers.
Supporting risk assessments such as SIL, LOPA, and HAZOP.
Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Norsok standards/work processes.