View all jobs
Ops Advisor/ Systems Engineer on an FPSO FEED, 12 months LeatherheadLeatherhead, Surrey
Ops Advisor/ Systems Engineer on an FPSO FEED Project for an initial 12 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £80.00 per hour.
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the Offices in Leatherhead. Hybrid working may be possible with two days remote.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment.
- Clear operations track record to OIM / Operations Superintendent
- Technically proficient in both topsides and marine operations of FPSO
- Demonstrate full functionality of a floating production facility
- Demonstrate working knowledge in specifically floating production vessel performance standards, class regulations and environmental regulations
- Detailed knowledge of production loss reporting systems, RAM, FMECA
- Demonstrate clear capability in offshore operations management and workscope execution
- Strong HSE leadership
- Able to communicate positive reinforcement of proposals, across a multidiscipline team