Sub-Contracts Managers on a range of projects for an initial 12 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £70.00 per hour.
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the Offices in Leatherhead. Hybrid working may be possible with two days remote.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop, Implement, and manage a portfolio of Large EPCM Package Contracts and Site Services Agreements associated with the Project.
2. Where applicable prepare and Issue tender documentation.
3. Compile tender documentation, ensuring that the package is complete and viable.
4. Strategize and hold tender clarification meetings.
5. Facilitate information to and from tenderers.
6. Issue tender bulletins and clarification documentation.
7. Ensure that technical and commercial negotiation evaluations and strategies are carried out in a timely manner.
8. Prepare and manage the issuance of contracts and its documentations.
9. Prepare and hold Kick Off Meetings.
10. Plan, develop and execute Post award Contract management activities.
11. Responsible for Contract Close out.
12. Report Contract progress from Pre to Post Award, through Project Systems.
1. Works with multi discipline Project team
2. Deal with Contractors, OIM’s and Suppliers
3. Deal with Client andStakeholders