HR Data Administrator
Reports to: HR Manager
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Notice period: One week
Work Pattern: 5/2 (Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week)
Start Date: TBC
Job Description: See attached
Hourly rate to the contractor: £25 - £30 per hour (Ltd Company)
Please see attached job description.
5 to 12 years max experience.
Oil and gas experience is desirable but not essential. Multi-national company experience is essential.
Experience with CRM software is desirable.
We are looking for people who have used HR systems before (ideally SAP) and have advanced excel skills for doing reports (formulas, pivot tables, vlookups etc).
Purpose of the Job
To manage all employee information for the HR department ensuring data is accurate and provide support to the business in respect of reporting and analysing data.
- Ensure all human resources data is accurate and up to date working with the HR team and payroll department.
- Maintain HR systems; work with intranet / internet technology as required being the main point of contact with IT where appropriate
- Maintain and monitor the holiday record system
- Maintain confidentiality of data and departmental security at all times.
- Relevant tasks as commensurate with grade and as directed by management
- Produce reports for the HR Manager for the weekly / monthly board meetings including a monthly dashboard of HR data to be shared with the business to allow analysis of trends and patterns.
- Experience using and maintaining HR systems
- Experience producing reports and analysing data
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Access, preferably advanced level
- Experience of using mail merge
- Experience using SAP system
- Experience of data migration projects
- Experience of using Microsoft Visio or similar
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified to Degree standard
- Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively
- Able to prioritise work load
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good presentation and IT skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Good foresight and ability to plan ahead
- Flexible approach to work to meet customer needs
- Receptive to change
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Highly trustworthy