Senior Oil and Gas Architect
3 months work.
Please advise rate sought
Senior Oil and Gas Architect:
Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and sound knowledge of engineering practices in staff work in a global business unit. Independently makes decisions on architectural problems and methods, and resolves special technical questions. Uses advanced architectural techniques and modifies and extends theories, precepts and practices of related sciences and disciplines.
A. Supervision Received
§ Receives operational supervision and technical assignments from the Chief Engineer/Chief Architect or Engineering Supervisor. Objectives are defined; consults with supervisor on unusual aspects or developments. May receive technical guidance from a Principal Architect.
B. Supervision Exercised
§ Does not supervise but provides technical guidance to architects, engineers or technicians as required.
§ Maintains contacts with project engineers, suppliers and appropriate field personnel to ensure that architectural requirements and controls are consistent with Bechtel policies, procedures and standards.
§ Maintains relationships as delegated with outside consultants.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Develops and evaluates architectural plans and design criteria for a variety of projects and activities.
2. Interprets new or special regulations, codes, standards, criteria and performance data.
3. Conducts or leads special studies of new architectural methods, materials and techniques.
4. Develops conceptual designs for architectural projects or projects having specialized or unique architectural requirements.
5. Provides technical advice and counsel on specific assignments.
6. Assists in the preparation and review of discipline estimates and work planning process.
7. Provides input to and participates in special technical educational and training programs as directed.
8. Assists in the development and coordination of special educational and training programs for Bechtel personnel and/or clients.
9. Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.