Lead Process Engineer / Manager for a circa 2.5 year assignment with an immediate start Rome for circa 12 months then followed by 12-18 Months in Baku.
Please only reply if you have the required skillset.
This role needs candidates with a very specific set of key skills
and ALL candidates Must have ALL of the following skills.
General mandatory requirements
- Extensive Experience of a minimum of 15 years
- Process Engineering background in design through FEED stage
Optional requirements ie a benefit but not mandatory
- At least 10yrs of ethylene technology / design project experience who therefore understands the process in depth, ideally “current”
- Design contractor background (ie not just from an operator as they will be unfamiliar with design documents and the project stages, work process etc)
- Must be immediately available and willing to travel quickly to the work locations.
- Must be prepared to commit for the entirety of the project duration
- PMC experience
- Experience of Technip ethylene technology
- Team leadership experience
This will be a Project Hire which means the successful candidate will be engaged on a fixed term contract of employment The base salary range £85-90K plus project uplifts, accommodation, medical etc