Environmental Engineer/Environmental Adviser - CONTRACTOR London
Please confirm availability and an idea of the rate you seek. Thanks.
- Profile – Environmental Engineer/Adviser
- Qualifications – Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering
- Previous Companies ideally any of the following – Fluor/FW/CBI/WorleyParsons/KBR/ERM/AECOM/URS/Atkins
- Project – Petrochemical – Petrochemical Experience desirable. Experience with international environmental and social requirements. Experience with IFC Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Sustainability highly desirable.
- Experience level - >10 years – e.g. Senior to Prinicipal Environmental Engineer.
- Role – Writing Environmental and Social Management Plans and Environmental and Social Quality Management Systems – Previous experience a necessity
- Availability – Immediate
- Likely Duration – 3 to 4 months