£20-22ph on limited company basis
Minimum job requirements: secretary experience from within the Oil & Gas industry, but not mandatory
Approximate effective start date and anticipated duration of the services: 5th of November 2018 start date. Services anticipated for at least one year
Any other special requirements of the particular vacancy; Experience across stages of Company (Oil & Gas/Construction) is preferred.
To provide secretarial and administrative assistance and support to the Managing Director and the department as required.
|Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Document management including filing, updating, tracking, formatting and distribution to appropriate recipients.
- To ensure the agenda maintenance including the scheduling of meetings, confirmation of attendance, facilities, date and time.
- To ensure confidentiality of communications and company information as well as respect the privacy of sensitive personnel data.
- To arrange travel and accommodation
- To improve management support in a proactive way.
- To handle Managerial and departmental correspondence including directing communications to appropriate recipients and providing relevant information.
- To provide withmeet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Daily liaison with all staff on all levels.
- Works closely with the Managing Director
|Qualifications & Experience:
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point , Outlook and any other specific administrative application used by the department.
- Skilled in English written and verbal communication.
- Experience in a similar role within an international corporate environment.
- Minimum of a Secondary education degree plus at least one/two year of administrative, secretarial or equivalent professional training.
- Good interpersonal and effective business communication skills.
- General understanding of business processes.
- Team player and self-motivation.
- Good administration skills.
- Ability to respond rapidly and calmly to changing goals and tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to cope with fast changing priorities and fluctuations in workload.
- Sound computer skills to use all standards MS-Office software.