Reports to HR & Administration Manager
Notice period: One week
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Hourly rate to the contractor: £17 to £25 per hour Ltd Company, dependent on experience. If PAYE, rate to the individual will need to be amended accordingly
This role requires someone who is strong on Excel, the likes of pivot tables, H-lookup, V-lookup and charts.
Essentially the role covers a lot of looking after expat contractor expenses accrued from international travel, and a lot of this is done on Excel.
Purpose of the Job
To provide general administrative support to the HR department – including some query resolution with employees.
To manage employee information for the HR department ensuring data is accurate and provide support to the business in respect of reporting and analysing data.
- General administrative support, including expense claim processing, and acting as point of contact for HR-related queries
- Ensure all human resources data is accurate and up to date working with the HR team and payroll department.
- Maintain HR systems; work with intranet / internet technology as required being the main point of contact with IT where appropriate
- Maintain and monitor the holiday record system
- Maintain confidentiality of data and departmental security at all times.
- Relevant tasks as commensurate with grade and as directed by management
- Produce reports for the HR Manager for the weekly / monthly board meetings including a monthly dashboard of HR data to be shared with the business to allow analysis of trends and patterns.
- Two to five years administrative experience, preferably in a large organisation
- Experience using and maintaining HR systems
- Experience producing reports and analysing data
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, preferably advanced level (reports, formulas, pivot tables, vlookups etc).
- Experience of using mail merge
- Experience of data migration projects
- Experience using SAP system will be considered as a plus
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level
- Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively
- Able to prioritise work load
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good presentation and IT skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Good foresight and ability to plan ahead
- Flexible approach to work to meet customer needs
- Receptive to change
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Highly trustworthy