Treasury Officer Basingstoke Hampshire duration 1 year +
40 hours per week
Please advise availability and an indication of the rate you seek.
Please note that, due to the critical and sensitive nature of materials handled by this role, we will require the Treasury Officer joining us to agree to a one month notice period
rather than the standard one week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare payments orders to UK Local & Company Banks
- Prepare monthly employee payroll payment as received from HR
- Prepare Payment Templates on Bank Platforms & Internet Banking
- Guarantee that both Logistic and Financial Invoices are supported by the correct approvals before preparing the payment order.
- Scan & File all payment Orders
- Guarantee timely payment order preparation for due invoices
- Perform & Sign Periodical Bank Reconciliations as per Company Procedures(Automatic & Manual)
- Liaise with banks for all payment matters and involved clarifications
- Liaise with banks with regards to updating & revising treasury documentation (Agreements, POAs.Etc.)
- Handles payment & bankqueries and resolves problems
- Liaise with company departments for all treasury matters
- Prepare all cash/bank transactions entries
- Prepare Fund Transfer Requests between company bank accounts and submits them for review and approval.
- Liaise with the Accounting/ Treasury Coordinator for the preparation of short term funding requirements.
- Prepare Loan Note Email Requests to Company Finance International (EFI)
- Enter in SAP the monthly exchange rate communicated from HQ for the purpose of calculation of the realized and unrealized exchange difference.
- Initiate request for Changes inVendor Bank Details
- Guarantee full compliance with Company & Group Procedures , Operating Instructions and Management Guidelines with regards to the Treasury Activity ( Ex: Anti Money Laundering.., reference List Checks..Etc.
- Any other duty assigned by FM