Victoria offices in London
6 months period.
The Project Manager will be required to manage the delivery of the Hewett Cessation of Production (CoP)
document for submission in draft form to the Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) by the end of the year.
The post-holder will have to manage the drafting of the CoP document (as there will be a number of contributors from various disciplines) therefore a key focus of the role will be to engage with the contributors and to assist them in ensuring they deliver their contributions on time. They will have to act as overall Editor, pulling all the contributions together into a competent and structured document and contributing to the document where possible, working it into a readable format for inclusion in the document. He/she will have to provide a weekly and monthly update/summary report on status and progress against timelines whilst maintaining a strong delivery focus on the project and act as a liaison between Eni Hewett and the OGA through email and face to face meetings.
The person specification is as follows:
- Must have a good engineering background such as Reservoir, Operations or Facilities
- Good working knowledge of the oil and gas industry with preference for the UKCS
- Good working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Relevant project management experience
Preferred Qualification: Minimum degree level
- MS Office software including MSProject