Facilities Management Coordinator
Client building is 100,000 sq. foot, recently modernised building in the centre of Basingstoke, close to the Station and accessible from the M3.
The role is Reporting to the HR & Facilities Department Manager tasks include:
· Liaising with internal clients, contractors and vendors
· Ensure effective management of contractors and vendors
· Ensure all contract documentation is in place
· Raising purchase orders and other procurement documentation
· Attending meetings to ensure the smooth running of service and maintenance
· Managing tender information requests and client/3rd party audits
· Managing and carrying out internal office moves
· Managing internal events
· Managing small building works projects
· Assisting building tenants and developing relationships
· Directing 3rd party maintenance team
· Using a facilities team helpdesk
· Supplier management
· Ensure site compliance with legislation
· Completing, managing and reviewing all relevant risk assessments
· Managing evacuation procedures, policies and where necessary, training
· Dealing with day-to-day building operational issues
· Regularly providing updates and working with the General Services Manager and FM Contracts Coordinator.
The applicant will preferably have a proven track record in a similar role.
Applicants must be Resilient and able to work within established systems and procedures, and maintain accurate records.
The ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the business and able to deal effectively with identified key stakeholders as and when needed, is essential.