Reliability & Maintenance Consultant
Working from home or across the client’s UK offices to suit
Staff salary and competitive company benefits
- Take personal responsibility for safety and adhere to client’s ‘Nine Golden Rules of Safety’
- ‘Live’ our client Values and apply them in day-to-day work
- Be leading and exhibiting the right standards of behaviour and professionalism
- Adherence and compliance with client Security policies for travel and technology
- Adherence and compliance with the client BMS
- Secure business growth through the identification of new client opportunities and the cultivation of existing client relationships
- Provide technical leadership in the standards, process and tools in own area of domain knowledge
- Ensure successful execution of R&M projects, delivering a quality product on time and within budget.
- Extensive experience in a similar role as an authority or recognized expert
- Track record of delivering challenging objectives.
- Experience of operating in a consultative role understanding client issues and offering effective solutions.
- Demonstrable track record in the identification and securing of new sales.
- Demonstrable track record in the management and growth of client accounts.
- Experience in managing professional staff and working in a team environment
- Experienced technical study facilitation, e.g., RCM facilitation
- Strong reliability background in reliability fields such as culture, prediction, design and modelling
- Experience in utilizing/developing digital techniques and tools to support reliability and maintenance, e.g. EPC data gathering, failure predictions, maintenance execution.
- Engineering Degree qualified preferred or HND in engineering discipline/experience as a discipline engineer
- Corporate membership of a relevant Professional Institution
- Understanding of the project management process
- Detailed knowledge of Asset Management, Operations and particularly aspects of Reliability and Maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience of the business development, sales and account management.