Control System Engineer with proven experience in designing control systems for FPSO/Offshore platforms.
An initial 12 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate to man of circa £50.00 per hour (PLEASE ADVISE IF HIGHER RATE SOUGHT)
Leatherhead. Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 remote working
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The ideal candidate should have experience in the following areas:
• Designing process control and automation systems in compliance with industry and customer/client standards.
• Collaborating with team members in the home office and other execution centers.
• Sizing and selecting field instruments.
• Developing philosophies, specifications, and datasheets.
• Assisting with the design of DCS, PLC, and SCADA-based process control systems.
• Collaborating with client counterparts to develop control system concepts, architectures, and platforms.
• Performing automation-related tasks such as creating I/O lists, instrumentation lists, and specifying instrumentation and control elements.
• Supporting risk assessments such as SIL, LOPA, and HAZOP.
• Preparing budgetary requisitions and bid evaluations.
• Assisting in the development of safety requirement specifications (SRS) and having working knowledge of IEC 61508 & IEC61511.
Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Woodside standards/work processes.