Principal HSE Engineer (design)
12 month contract
Acting as Technical Authority and RSE engineer for an onshore project.
Specific duties include:
- Technically responsible within a project for all RSE engineering work. Reviewing project deliverables. .
- Formulating resolutions to technically challenging and/or high profile issues and effectively communicating with project engineers, project management, clients and senior management
- Supervises, reviews and checks the RSE activities
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal/ contract by raising technical queries and/or identifying trends and changes within the framework of management of change
- Participating in multi-RSE engineering design reviews and provides all necessary RSE input and support to the close-out of actions
- Reviewing ITB documents submitted as the proposal. Identifies a clear scope of work, prepares and reviews the man-hour estimates, inputs to the project execution plan and schedule. Supervises preparation of the RSE TDR
- Ensuring compatibility and compliance with client specifications and recommends cost effective improvements within the scope of client specifications and requirements
- Performing related duties as and when instructed by RSE group manager