Rotating Equipment Engineer - Contractor • Duration: 4 months London NW
Please advise availability if this job is viable for you.
Please see the below job description.
Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Duration: 4 months
- Rate: £40 ph Ltd co
- Design, specification and selection of Rotating Equipment, including, compressors, pumps, steam turbines and auxiliaries.
- Extensive experience in Technical Bid Evaluation and alignment of Vendor offers.
- Ensuring, controlling and monitoring compliance with the required Process Safety and HSE requirements across the project lifecycle.
- Sharing technical knowledge and lessons learnt with the team.
- Monitoring project execution and ensuring processes are implemented and followed.
- Ensuring proper communication within the team, and with Project Stakeholders.
- Interfacing with other engineering departments providing support in compliance with the project schedule.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Extensive experience in Offshore and sour gas applications. FEED experience is required. EPC experience is appreciated and considered a plus.
- Experienced in design, specification and selection of large centrifugal, screw and reciprocating compressors, centrifugal pumps, steam turbines and auxiliaries.
- Working knowledge of Industry Codes and Standards related to Rotating Equipment design and construction, including, but not limited to, API 610, 611, 612, 682, 614, 617, 618, 672, 686.
- Familiar with material selection, ASME material specifications and NACE standards for sour service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, competent in written and spoken communication and comfortable in making effective presentations and writing technical reports.