: Senior Electrical Engineer
: Milan (Italy)
: 6 months to start with (ongoing project)
: mid to late September
Please advise availability and an indication of the all in rate you seek
- Experience in Feasibility/Basic/FEED and Detail Engineering projects for Oil&Gas (on-shore) preferably as Lead.
- Technically competent in all aspects of electrical engineering (Power Generation, Distribution).
- Experience in development of design of power distribution systems for electrical networks; electrical equipment specifications/datasheets for MCCs, MV and LV switchboards, asynchronous and synchronous generators, soft start units, VSDs, UPS systems, transformers, NER; substation, switch room and plant layout design; preparation of requisitions for electrical equipment/ EPC ITT; appraisal of Vendor/EPC bids for electrical equipment/scope; basic power system studies and specifications (e.g. Load flow, short circuit, motor starting);
- Fully conversant with IEC standards and “Oil&Gas” standard practices
- Previous experience on Eni projects
: Degree qualified in the relevant discipline, ideally Electrical Engineering. Member of a relevant Institution, Preferred Chartered Engineer or similar.