Principal Risk Specialist
Working in Areva offices on the Hinckley Point “C” new build nuclear power station project
This is a permanent role (project hire), salary circa £90K.
Candidates must be
able to mobilise to Paris within the next 10 days.
In addition to full staff benefits package there are the following project benefits:
- 5% International Service premium
- Allowance for accommodation
- Goods & Services allowance
- Transport allowance
- 10 years experience in Risk Management.
- Proven record of implementation of risk management practices on major projects.
- Experienced in the facilitation of workshops to cover risk identification, schedule and cost risk analysis.
- Practical experience in the use of risk analysis software including Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis and Crystal Ball. Working knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Commercial risk awareness and an understanding of funded liability analysis.
- Major construction, power and infrastructure projects.
- The Principal Risk Specialist will implement all aspects of Risk Management, to ensure consistent implementation of project risk management practices in compliance with corporate polices, companies business strategies and project guidelines through the EPC phases of the project.
- Promote a risk management culture and awareness to all areas of the project.
- Implement project risk management philosophies, policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and improvement the risk management systems and practices as the project moves into new and different phases of the work.
- Implement the risk identification and management process from contract start through the EPC project execution phases.
- Facilitate risk workshops to ensure common understanding and implementation of the risk management systems.
- Implement a cost and schedule risk analyses process on the cost forecast and execution schedule, in accordance with the established guidelines.
- Ensure regular Risk Reviews take place and that discrete risks are actively managed and closed out.
- Provide support to internal and client teams to ensure conflicts between entities requirements are resolved.
- Regularly assess Risk training needs & implement training as required.
- Support the development of risk management techniques to others within the company.